Friday 11 January 2013

Irregular Choice Abigail's Party Shoe Review


 I only have one pair of irregular choice shoes they are the Abigail's party collection/style. They come in LOADS of colours but these were my favorites.

To begin with I found them hard to wear because they looked so amazing I found it hard to put them with an outfit but I realized that they go with loads of things and I started to wear them more :]

For heels they are really easy to walk in, at least that's how I find it. Because they are almost boots and come up around my ankles  more than most other heels, it gives more support and makes them easier to walk in.

They are also comfy and I can wear them all day/ night with out my feet killing me, which is great. Basically they are great and they haven't got any signs of wear at all. :]

http://www.irregularchoice.com/shop/search/

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for a pair of Abigail's Party in this colour way for ages! I'm a size 3 and there never seems to be any on ebay or anywhere else. Where did you get yours?

    ReplyDelete